TARGET FOR PARTICIPATION
In 2019, more than 500 exhibitors participated. Obviously, these exhibitors had a variety of intentions for their participation. We have divided their answers into 5 different categories:
- Increased sales by inviting existing and new customers to the booth.
- Increase sales by meeting new customers.
- Network with others in same industry.
- Get an overview of the competition.
- Build network with customers and competitors.
- Show your brand’s capabilities.
- Show that you are an important player on the field.
- Add to the reputation for the industry by displaying your best products or productions.
- Show your company, the people and the products that makes up the brand.
- Position yourselves in relation to competitors.
INTERNAL CULTURE BUILDING
- Build pride for the employees by displaying their work at Bygg Reis Deg.
- Build team spirit in the company by displaying at Bygg Reis Deg to show who you are.
- Increase employee competency by participating in conferences and seminars.
- Stay updated on developments within your industry.
- Get even more motivated employees because they get to attend the most important meeting place where they can get more understanding, ability and network.
- Test new products.
- Amplifying other campaigns by the presence at Bygg Reis Deg.
- Launch new products and product lines.
- Launch new services.
- Get attention on the launches via Bygg Reis Deg PR activities on own booth.
PARTICIPATE IN EVENTS
- Invite employees to Bygg Reis Deg events.
- Invite customers and prospects to Bygg Reis Deg events.