Terms and Regulations for foreign exhibitors
1. Bygg Reis Deg is an open international trade fair that shows professionals and the public modern materials, equipment, services and expertise for buildings, installations, houses and holiday homes.
2. The following are entitled to attend the exhibition: Manufacturers, wholesalers, dealers, importers and agents, consultants, contractors and institutions connected to the building trade.
3. Bygg Reis Deg is a sales and promotional exhibition. It provides opportunities for orders and contracts.
4. Registration should be submitted electronically on our website. Registration will be confirmed once the form has been completed/signed and the regulations accepted. Each form shall only apply to one exhibitor. All participants sharing stands must each fill in a separate registration form and pay a separate registration fee. Registration is binding. The organizer shall decide if registration will be approved. The organizer does not provide reimbursement for any errors in exhibitor lists and exhibition catalog.
5. The ordinary deadline for receipt of registration is December 1, 2020. The organizer reserves the right to conclude the registration process if the exhibition becomes fully subscribed prior to this deadline. The organizer also reserves the right to adjust any areas that have been applied for with +/- 2 sqm.
6. Possible space will be allocated in appropriate category and hall.
7. Stand fees will be calculated in accordance to the following rates:
12-49 sqm NOK 2 590.- per sqm ex VAT
50-99 sqm NOK 2 530.- per sqm ex VAT
100 sqm or more NOK 2 480.- per sqm ex VAT
NOK 810.- per sqm ex VAT
The registration fee per exhibitor is NOK 6 500.- ex VAT
VAT will be charged as required by the Norwegian Tax Administration. The minimum stand area is 9 sqm.
8. The registration fee must be paid as soon as the registration has been approved and the exhibitor has received the invoice.
For exhibitors who have registered before June 1, 2020, paid the registration fee, and who have not cancelled their registration, the paid registration fee will be refunded. The reduction will appear on the first invoice which is due for
payment December 15, 2020.
The stand fee is to be paid in 2 – two – equal installments. The first one will be due for payment December 15, 2020 and the second one will be due for payment May 30, 2021.
Terms of payment: 15 days from date of invoice.
Monthly interest on overdue payments will be charged at current rates.
9. Guidelines relating to cancellations:
The registration fee will not be refunded under any circumstances. The stand fee will be refunded with 50% if the cancellation is done before December 1, 2020. If cancellation is made after this date the exhibitor will not be entitled to a refund and will be charged full stand fee for the ordered number of sqm.
Failure to make payment shall be regarded as cancellation and the general guidelines under this item will then apply.
10. Exhibitors will not need to pay for entries in the alphabetical product register. The organizer will be responsible for designing the product register.
11. Subletting of stands will not be permitted. There will be opportunities for cooperation with other suppliers, but as far as goods which come under the scope of the exhibition are concerned, exhibitors must also be participants at the exhibition.
12. Only goods and services that have been registered can be displayed at the exhibition. Goods must not be removed from stands without a written consent of the organizer.
13. Posters, etc. cannot be put up in the exhibition area without special permission from the organizer. Product samples and advertising materials can only be handed out from exhibitors’ own stands.
14. The appointed dates relating to stand layouts and binding orders for telecommunications equipment, water and sewerage, etc. must be complied with. The organizer reserves the right to take appropriate action and make the final decision in case of any conflicts or disagreements between exhibitors.
15. Demonstrations, distribution of product samples and the use of tapes, films, videos, etc. must be reported to the organizer, and the organizer’s rules relating to the use of such aids must be carefully adhered to. The use of megaphones or microphones will not be permitted unless otherwise is agreed upon.
16. Exhibitors shall be responsible for any damage they cause to buildings, furnishing and installations. Any instructions issued by the organizer and the authorities must be carefully adhered to. If the weight of any goods or equipment exceeds 500 kg per sq. m., this should be indicated on the registration form. Exhibitors must cover the cost of any bases or reinforcements that are required. In some halls or parts of some halls stands can be erected as two-level structures or with ceiling/covering which must have sprinklers and be approved by the organizer in advance. If the height of a stand exceeds standard wall height (2,5 m), its layout must be approved by the organizer and neighboring stands in advance. We refer to Norway Trade Fair’s own regulations which constitute part of these regulations.
17. The organizer shall be responsible for general security with effect from the time assembly commences until stands have been dismantled, but will not be responsible for any exhibited goods, equipment or property of third parties. Exhibitors shall be responsible for organizing their own insurance.
18. Exhibitors shall be responsible for organizing their own transport, packing, assembly, disassembly and removal of goods and decorations. All goods intended for exhibitors must be clearly marked with the exhibitor’s name and stand number.
19. The organizer shall be responsible for cleaning public areas and for the general daily cleaning of stands. Extra cleaning will need to be ordered and will be carried at the exhibitor’s expense. Once a stand has been dismantled it should be left clean and free of decorations, nails and bases, etc. In the event of any neglect, the organizer reserves the right to tidy things up at the exhibitor’s expense.
20. Should it not be possible to hold the event because of war, revolution, strikes or other circumstances over which the parties have no control, none of the parties involved shall be entitled to make claims against each other. Any fees paid shall be repaid after deductions have been made for any accrued costs. If, after it has opened, the event is interrupted due to force majeure, any repayments will be reduced proportionally in accordance with the number of days during which the event was open out of the planned number of days.
21. All registrations are considered to be subject to these regulations, regardless of any reservations made. The organizer shall decide any disputes about the understanding of these regulations.
Bygg Reis Deg has existed since 1954 as the construction industry’s most important meeting place. Here, employees in the construction industry and the construction-interested public met to orientate themselves, and be inspired by the latest innovative product news, new construction solutions and new technology.