Update – The Gouvernment held a press conference on 24 September at 12 pm, where they presented the reopening plan which starts on 25 September at 4 pm. Read more about the situation here
The most important take outs is:
- The are no longer a requirement to keep a distance of one meter.
- There are no longer any restrictions on social contact or events
There are a few measurements left that we need to keep in mind as visitors and exhibitors:
- Wash hands
- Buy ticket in advance
- Stay home if you feel ill
We remind you that you are responsible for keeping up to date with the current situation and that changes may occur at short notice.
- Standards Norway: COVID-19 Infection control measures for trade fairs
- NIPH – Norwegian Institute of Public Health: Entry quarantine and rules upon arrival in Norway
- Visit Norway: General information about congresses. meetings and events in Norway