It is now public who is in the final rounds for the big honor of receiving the Byggenæringens Innovasjonspris 2019. The jury, led by Kristin Malonæs, has evaluated all applications and singled out 8 candidates what will be allowed to present in front of the jury on September 10. Then it is up to the competent jury to find a winner.
”Evaluating innovative solutions for a complex industry such as Norwegian Construction Industry is no simple matter, says jury chair Kristin Malonæs. There was many good candidates in the submitted applications. We have considered both work processes and specific products as equally relevant. Finally, we came up with 8 candidates, where all candidates have contributed to a more sustainable future for the Norwegian Construction Industry. We look forward to hear the candidates presentation for the jury on September 10,” says jury chair Kristin Malonæs.
The nominees, in no particular order, are:
- “Foamrox” by Foamrox AS i Arendal.
- “Solstein – flat Skarpnes” by Sun-Net AS, Grimstad.
- “BlueProof Green” by Protan AS, Drammen and Bergknapp AS, Sandnes.
- “Concise Collection” by Talgø Møre Tre AS, Surnadal.
- “Bim-kiosk” by Rufo AS fra Hovdebygda and Veidekke AS, Oslo.
- “Spacemaker” by Spacemaker AS, Oslo.
- “Digital Byggevarehandel” by Gausdal Landhandleri AS, Lillehammer, Holte AS, Oslo and Logiq AS, Halden.
- “Papirløs byggeplass” by Statsbygg AS, Oslo.
The jury is led by Kristin Malonæs, director of Customer Operations at Innovation Norway. She is accompanied by ekspedisjonssjef i Kommunal- og moderniseringsdepartementet, Ann Ingeborg Hjetland, managing director of Byggenæringens Landsforening, Jon Sandnes, Chief Executive Director of DOGA, Tor Inge Hjemdal, Sustainability Director of Veidekke og chairman in Grønn Byggallianse, Hege Schøyen Dillner, Chief Executive Director of Virke Byggevarehandel, Aslaug Koksvik og Technical Manager of Byggevareindustrien Trine Dyrstad Pettersen.
The fair is held at Norway Trade Fairs, Lillestrøm October 16-19 2019