TARGET FOR PARTICIPATION
In 2015, more than 500 exhibitors participated. Obviously, these had a variety of intentions for displaying. We have asked most of them and our partners to find out why they exhibit and here are some of our findings.
We have divided these into 5 different categories:
INTERNAL CULTURE BUILDING
- Build pride for the employees by displaying their work at Bygg Reis Deg.
- Build team spirit in the company by displaying at Bygg Reis Deg to show who you are.
- Increase employee competency by participating in conferences and seminars.
- Stay updated on developments within your industry.
- Get even more motivated employees because they get to attend the most important meeting plance where they can get more understanding, ability and network.
- Show your brand’s capabilities.
- Show that you are an important player on the field.
- Add to the reputation for the industry by displaying your best products or productions.
- Show your company, the people and the products that makes up the brand.
- Position yourselves in relation to competitors.
- Test new products.
- Amplifying other campaigns by the presence at Bygg Reis Deg.
- Launch new products and product lines.
- Launch new services.
- Get attention on the launches via Bygg Reis Deg PR activities on own booth.
PARTICIPATE IN EVENTS
- Invite employees to Bygg Reis Deg events.
- Invite customers and prospects to Bygg Reis Deg events.
- Increased sales by inviting existing and new customers to the booth.
- Increase sales by meeting new customers.
- Network with others in same industry.
- Get an overview of the competition.
- Build network with customers and competitors.
19 % craftsmen
17 % private persons
14 % construction companies
12 % privately held companies
8 % architects / consulting engineers
8 % consultants
6 % builders
6 % manufacturers
6 % students and teachers
4 % buyers